Saturday, April 30, 2011

Cup on Yellow Cloth - a still life oil painting by Joanie Springer

Cup on Yellow Cloth
5 in. x 7 in.
oil on primed matboard
$45 + Free U.S. shipping

On this still life I used a bit of Dorland's wax as a medium, which makes a frosting like texture, just LOVE sloshing that around! Oh yeah, and sgrafitto, that is, drawing into the textured paint - I just love to draw, and this way I can draw and paint to my heart's content.
----------------
To purchase and to see more of my Contemporary, Whimsical, and Soulful art please visit my website at http://www.ARTfortheSOULofit.com



1 comment:

  1. The blog you have posted has been very useful to me. It has provided me with all essential details about the fine art gallery that are available of late.

    Fine Art Gallery

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.