Monday, February 6, 2012

ORIGINAL MINI WATERCOLOR PAINTING BY COLLEEN SANCHEZ

BABY PLUMERIA

ORIGINAL MINIATURE WATERCOLOR PAINTING 
BY COLLEEN SANCHEZ

6 X 6

AVAILABLE
colleensanchez.blogspot.com

This small painting is done in watercolor, but with the richness of acrylic or oil. I just seem to really love the richness and living in the tropics, that deepness in hue is strong in the environment. I think it may be soon time to get my oils out to play. First though I need to work on some of the half sheet and full sheet watercolor ideas I have roaming my mind. I used to struggle with ideas sometimes but once I started doing photography and painting often I know I'll never run out of ideas. I just hope I'm around long enough to get some of them on paper or canvas.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.