Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Telluride Jazz Festival 2014 Official Poster Artist Jennifer Morrison Godshalk

Telluride Jazz Festival
2014
Official Jazz Festival Artist Jennifer Morrison Godshalk

I am honored to be the official artist of the 2014 Jazz Festival in Telluride, Colorado!

There will be an artist's reception the first weekend in August.  I have several paintings which will be on display, including the official jazz painting for this year's festival!
This will be a VIP event and I will be signing posters!
I hope to see you there :)
If you would like to order a poster for this year's festival, click HERE.
Click HERE to view my website.

ENJOY!
Jennifer Morrison Godshalk
© Morrison Studios
A Colorado Contemporary Fine Artist

http://telluridejazz.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Poster2014.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.