Wednesday, April 22, 2015

A Contemporary Beachside Oil Painting. "Maui Dreams" From Maui, Hawaii. Painting By Contemporary Artist Jennifer Morrison Godshalk

Maui Dreams
18 x 24 inches
oil on canvas
contemporary palette knife painting

I captured this photo from a restaurant called "Mama's Fish House" in Maui, Hawaii three years ago.  I started the painting, however the colors were not right, so I put the painting aside for two years.  I pulled it out the other day, and worked a few miracles!  Low and behold, I give you "Maui Dreams".

Colorful and contemporary in nature, this palette knife oil painting pops with color!

This was fun to complete and I am happy to offer the original painting for sale as well as prints.


Enjoy!

Jennifer Morrison Godshalk
©Morrison Studios
A Colorado Contemporary Fine Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.