Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Contemporary Painting By Artist Jennifer Morrison Godshalk. "Galaxy" Is An Epic Universe Painting!


"Galaxy"
36 x 36 Inches
Contemporary Oil Painting On Canvas

SOLD

This painting is by far my favorite abstract universe painting!  "Galaxy" SOLD before completion and is on its way to a new home in Colorado!

The colors and brilliance are simply amazing in our universe!  I have studied images from the Hubble Telescope and our universe holds the most magnificent images with what I consider brilliant artwork by the hand of God.   I can't come close to His masterpieces, however I have enjoyed creating my perception of these images!


Jennifer Morrison Godshalk
©Morrison Studios
A Colorado Contemporary Fine Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.