Wednesday, July 15, 2015

A SOLD Commissioned Horse Painting By Contemporary Artist Jennifer Godshalk.


Grey Runner "Fin"

48 x 36 Inches

Oil On Canvas

SOLD Commissioned Painting


This collector decided to change the horse from black to grey, which I believe was a wise decision.  I always give the collector the honor of titling the painting, and their choice for this painting was "Fin". 

I am loving these black and white paintings from my "Neutral Zone" series.  Such intensity and motion with a contemporary flair.  Excited to produce more works of this nature.
Prints Available At My Website Click Here


Enjoy!

Jennifer M. Godshalk
A Colorado Contemporary Fine Artist
© Jennifer M. Godshalk Studios, LLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.